Thursday, April 29, 2010

Living in kolkata has always been a part of my dreams..
I have grown up outside West Bengal qualifying to be called a 'Probasi bangali'.
But strangely , i have always loved kolkata.. my hometown.
The short visits we had during our school days once in few years always left a prominent impression on me. To me, visit to Kolkata always felt like i have been left in a wonderland to have fun.
I would roam abt the streets in ricksaws, eat puchkas, go catch the unconventional movies popularly watched in kolkata... Would shop all that would catch my eye on the footpaths..
I grew up falling in love with Kolkata..

And today, after so many years i am here in kolkata...not on a short trip but probably for a much longer time.. I am still trying to get settled and get used to the ways of regular life in kolkata..
I just hope my love for kolkata only get deeper with time...

No comments:

Post a Comment